Internet Results Ltd, whilst providing occasional services to individuals and companies outside the industry, is primarily focused on the needs of the serviced accommodation industry particularly in regard to marketing and the dissemination of information.
Internet Results, whilst incorporated as a private limited company, does NOT have the maximisation of profits as its primary goal. Its first concern is to achieve satisfactory results for our colleagues who avail themselves of our services.
The mission of Internet Results Ltd is to provide colleagues in the serviced accommodation industry with superior products and services by developing cost-effective internet innovations and solutions that enhance your ability to run efficient, profitable and good quality operations.
- We value, above all, our ability to serve everyone who can benefit from the appropriate use of our products and services, thereby providing lasting consumer satisfaction.
- We are committed to the idea that every one of our colleagues in the serviced accommodation industry has valuable ideas and experiences to share with other colleagues for our mutual benefit. We shall encourage and facilitate the dissemination of such through the medium of the Internet in particular.
- We aim to listen to colleagues and take heed of your ideas, experiences and needs in the development of all the company's products, services and activities.
- We are dedicated to staying at the forefront of developments in the Internet.
- As colleagues of the industry ourselves, we shall give you any advice free of charge. We offer, where possible, free products such as the internet forum, and discounted credit/debit card processing in the furtherance of the ideals of communication and sharing.
- In order to maintain an efficient service we need to earn a living and make profits, too, from our activities and products. To this end we shall charge for some products and services. However it is our aim to make all products and services offered for sale to be of good value.
- Some of our products lend themselves to advertising. This source of income will be harnessed but in such a way as not to be an irritation to colleagues. Such income will help keep down prices.